A uniform dress code has been developed for East Tampa Academy for the 2018-19 school year and the following guidelines will be implemented:
- Students may wear solid red, white or navy blue short or long sleeve shirts with collars available at Wall-Mart, Target, Old Navy, Penny’s, online at Amazon, and other stores.
- Students may wear solid colored denim, kaki, navy blue, black, or brown pants, skirts, shorts, and/or jumpers that must be hemmed, neat, clean and without holes or decorations.
- Shirts must be of appropriate size and length and must extend below the waist.
- Types of shoes will be optional, but closed-toed shoes such as sneakers or tennis shoes should either be worn to school or available at school for outdoor activities. Flip-flop shoes and/or sandals of similar design should not be worn to school.
- Hats will not be worn indoors unless for medical/religious reasons. Hats are recommended for outdoor activities.