East Tampa Academy encourages our students to wear the East Tampa Academy school uniform shirt. The shirt includes the school name and logo.* All students are expected to dress neatly.
- Clothing should be hemmed, clean and free of decoration or non-school related advertising.
- SHIRTS: Boys and girls will wear baby blue, gray, navy, bright blue, and/or white polos.
- PANTS, SHORTS, SKIRTS/SKORTS, JUMPERS: Boys and girls may wear solid colored denim, kaki, navy blue, black pants or knee-length shorts.
- SHOES: Boys and girls should wear closed toed shoes, such as sneakers or tennis shoes, are required. Sandals and flip flops are not appropriate for school and not allowed.
- FACE MASKS: Students are required to wear face masks.
- Hats will not be worn indoors unless for medical/religious reasons. Hats can be worn for outdoor activities.
* Purchase of shirts with a logo are not required.