Welcome to East Tampa Academy
A Hillsborough County Public Charter School serving students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades.
Apply TODAY to enroll your student at East Tampa Academy. Open to all eligible students in K, 1st, and 2nd Grade. Applications for new students are being accepted now for the 2021-2022 school year.
Thank you for considering East Tampa Academy for your child’s K – grade 2 education. We look forward to meeting you and partnering with your family to inspire, challenge and prepare your student for a lifetime of success!
How to Apply to East Tampa Academy
There are three ways to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW. Print the application, complete the information requested, and return it to East Tampa Academy by mail or drop if off at the school office.
- Call the school office at (813) 816-2100. We will mail you an application or send it to you by email.
- Apply in person. Please contact the school office at (813) 816-2100 to schedule an appointment. We will be glad to assist you in completing your child’s application.
East Tampa Academy
4309 N. 34th St, Tampa, FL 33610
Upon submitting your application, East Tampa Academy will contact you promptly.
2021-2022 School Capacity: 72 students in Kindergarten – Grade 2
Florida law requires that a student entering Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021. A student entering 1st grade must be 6 years of age on or before September 1, 2021, and successfully completed Kindergarten.
Have questions? Please call us at (813) 816-2100.
School office hours are 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Five Reasons to Enroll Your Student at East Tampa Academy
- A small, community-based school located in East Tampa serving grades K, 1 and 2.
- Student-centered, individualized attention and support.
- Rigorous, standards-based curriculum.
- East Tampa Academy follows all COVID-19 protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Florida Department of Health to protect our students and staff.
- Before and Aftercare School programs are available.
For information about East Tampa Academy’s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten program, please contact Ms. Frankie Jones at email@example.com or (813) 816-2100.