Welcome to East Tampa Academy VPK
Apply TODAY to enroll your student at East Tampa Academy VPK. Applications for new students are being accepted now for the 2022-2023 school year.
Thank you for considering East Tampa Academy VPK for your child’s PreK education. We look forward to meeting you and partnering with your family to inspire, challenge and prepare your student for a lifetime of success!
How to Apply to East Tampa Academy‘s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program:
There are three ways to apply:
- Call the school office at (813) 816-2100. We will mail you an application or send it to you by email.
- Email Ms. Frankie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply in person. Please contact the school office at (813) 816-2100 to schedule an appointment. We will be glad to assist you in completing your child’s application.
East Tampa Academy VPK
4309 N. 34th St, Tampa, FL 33610
Upon submitting your application, we will contact you promptly.
Have questions? Please call us at (813) 816-2100.
Office hours are 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Five Reasons to Enroll Your Student at East Tampa Academy VPK
- A small, community-based school located in East Tampa.
- Student-centered, individualized attention and support.
- Rigorous, standards-based curriculum.
- East Tampa Academy VPK follows all COVID-19 protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Florida Department of Health to protect our students and staff.
- Before and Aftercare School programs are available.